This Agreement is originally in Japanese. In the event of any divergence between the translated version and Japanese version, the Japanese version of this Agreement shall take precedence.
Article 1 (Application)
This Agreement is a contract between the Visitor and our Company and shall apply to any matters related to the use of this Website. Furthermore, it shall be deemed that the Visitor has agreed to the Agreement below upon using this Website.
The contents of this Agreement may change as necessary without prior notice and our Company shall deem that the Visitor has agreed to the changes made to this Agreement.
Article 3 (About This Website)
On this Website, information on sightseeing areas throughout Japan, basic information, and content—including articles on other information and images—will be provided to the Visitor, whether the Visitor is from Japan or overseas. There are basically no usage fees for this Website. However, if our Company decides to charge the Visitor to use all or part of this Website in the future, prior notice shall be announced to the Visitor on this Website.
Article 4 (Temporary Downtime of This Website)
In case of the situations prescribed below, at our discretion, our Company may temporarily suspend access to this Website without prior notice.
1) In case of performing regular or urgent maintenance of the system on this Website
2) In case of a fire, power outage, etc. whereby access to this Website cannot be offered
3) In the case that access to this Website cannot be offered due to a natural disaster such as an earthquake, volcanic eruption, flood, tsunami, etc.
4) In the case that access to this Website cannot be offered due to war, social disturbance, riot, mayhem, labor dispute, etc.
5) Any other situation in which our Company deems temporary suspension of access to this Website as necessary for operational or technical reasons
Article 5 (Prohibited Acts)
Upon using this Website, acts by the Visitor corresponding to the following Items shall be prohibited.
1) Acts that will or may violate this Agreement
2) Acts that will infringe on laws or public order and morals
3) Criminal acts
4) Acts that will or may destroy or interfere with the functions on this Website
5) Acts that will transmit computer viruses and/or other harmful computer programs
6) Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in relation to this Website
7) Acts that infringe intellectual property rights, portrait rights, rights of privacy, reputation, or other rights or interests of our Company or other companies (including acts that directly or indirectly cause such infringement)
8) Acts that will or may interfere with the operation of this Website
9) Acts that our Company deems inappropriate
If the Visitor’s committing of any of the acts listed above proves to have caused loss or damage to our Company, our Company shall reserve the right to claim compensation from the Visitor for any loss or damage that has occurred from committing the prohibited act(s).
Article 6 (Principle of Personal Liability)
The Visitor shall use this Website at their own risk and be held responsible for any activities and/or consequences generated by this Website.
Article 7 (Disclaimers)
1) This Website shall assume no liability for any loss or damage to the Visitor or third parties that results from delay or suspension of access to this Website for any reason.
2) This Website shall assume no liability for the accuracy of the information that the Visitor obtains through this Website, or the compatibility of said information to specific purposes. Furthermore, this Website shall assume no liability for any loss or damage that results from said information.
Article 8 (Intellectual Property Rights)
1) Our company shall retain retain intellectual property rights of all content and information contained on this Website.
2) The Visitor may use this Website and the information contained on this Website for personal use only.
3) With respect to this Website, the Visitor may not—in whole or in part—copy, transfer, loan, translate, alter, duplicate, publicly distribute, transmit, distribute, publish, or use this Website for business purposes without obtaining consent from our Company.
4) As for the content posted by the Visitor, the Visitor is deemed to have agreed that our Company may freely use the intellectual property rights of any of the Visitor’s content and/or images, and our Company may freely use, modify, and publicly share the Visitor’s content and/or images at no charge, whether for business purposes or not.
Article 9 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 10 (Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction)
1) Interpretation of this Agreement shall be conducted in Japanese and governed by the laws of Japan.
2) The district court that has jurisdiction over the location of the head office of our Company shall be the exclusive court of jurisdiction in response to any litigation arising in relation to this Website.
This post is also available in: Japanese